Wednesday, November 5, 2014

First post in a long time!

I've really been neglecting this blog! My Facebook page has taken over as my primary blog so if you want to know what I'm currently up to, heading there would be your best bet. I have a lot on my plate at the moment anyways, I've an exhibition in a weeks time, a mentorship with Anthony Jones, Commissions and a VFX Summit to look forward to. In the meantime, I thought I'd post a few bits I've been working on for the past couple of weeks. Enjoy!
Commisioned Illustration for Animated short Titled "Blood"

Environment speedpainting from a personal project

"Project Stellar", A Brainstorm Design Challenge

Samurai Orc

Commisioned Illustration Titled "Hannibal Ad Portas"

Speedpainting of Martian Landscape

Updated version of a previous piece, "Sunken Temple Mk2"

No comments:

Post a Comment