Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Daffodil Day 2014 - Just One Day TV ad

An Ad i worked on with Russell Curran Productions for the Irish Cancer Society for their Daffodil Day 2014 campaign. Directed by Stevie Russell. First project I've been involved in to get air time so far so it's a big thing for me to see it on TV. Funny thing actually, The first bit of money I made from my art (50Euro for a print of one of my paintings) had me so humbled and thankful at the prospect of actually making a living from my talent, that i felt it was only right that I give it to a cause outside of myself, a sort of thank you to the Universe for my countless blessings. Anyways, I gave it to my mum to donate to a charity of her choice. Having had cancer herself she donated it to the Irish Cancer Society and a few months later I was approached to work on the Ad which has opened up opportunities for which i am very grateful. Its crazy how synchronicities arise in our experience of life and even crazier when we have the insight to notice them. This instance serves as a reminder within my own life on how its always nice to be nice and that what goes around comes around in a big way. PEACE!   LINK==> Daffodil Day 2014 - Just One Day TV ad

Here are some of the boards I did for them:







 

No comments:

Post a Comment